I’ve heard from many of my clients that they’re having trouble sourcing PPE in this unprecedented time – if you’re in a similar situation, I may be able to help. Miner/Mason & Associates has been placing American physiatrists in China with the Institute of Western Surgery. They are working non-stop to provide US hospitals, SNFs, physician groups, nurses, healthcare workers, and emergency responders with access to critical medical supplies. I’ve worked with IWS for years and trust them completely (one of my closest friends for 30+ years owns the company), and I’m working with them to get PPE to my clients that need assistance. To ensure that these limited supplies get to the people that need them most at reasonable prices, we are not working with wholesalers. We have access to KN95 masks and hand sanitizer that has already been imported to Los Angeles which is available in small order quantities (here are additional details) as well as other PPE that can be produced to order in larger quantities. Please contact me at 310-444-9724 if I can help!
Miner/Mason & Associates recruits PHYSIATRISTS . . . period. Founded over thirty years ago to do search in that specialty, we are the oldest medical search firm continuously recruiting only doctors who specialize in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Due to our longevity, focus, and dedication, we understand the rehabilitation arena better than other recruiting firms. By working closely with a wide range of physicians, administrators and management-level clinicians, we have built a strong reputation and many trusting relationships. Our industry contacts (academic, hospital based and private practice) aid us in finding the clinician with the exact skills needed to successfully match an open position. These people are also invaluable to our in-depth reference checking.Our firm’s greatest strength lies in finding the individual that makes the best possible fit. After all, we’re looking for a long-term placement, not a short-term solution. That’s how we’ve built our reputation and why we have so much repeat business. What’s our secret?
- We ask questions and listen to the answers. We get to know our clients AND candidates. We understand the needs of both and work to find the right match.
- We go annually to the national AAPM&R Conference to stay abreast of developments in the field, and meet prospective candidates and clients. Just look for our Miner/Mason booth at the job fair!
- Motivated candidates. We seek people who are inspired by new challenges.
- Extensive database of valuable resources. Our 25 years dedicated to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation has given us contacts within every training program in the country; and allowed us to build a large database covering a wide range of sub-specialties — our database now consists of over 10,000 physicians and 6,000 industry contacts – and it’s growing!
- Easy to work with. Uprooting your personal and professional life is stressful. Our years of experience help make the transition easier.